Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Car fool




To all commuters out there, a reason to be happy these days. Car pool is now permitted in Dubai!
Yehey!!!
Goodbye buses...i wake up two hours early because you are late.
Goodbye 'white' taxis...you always choose the white guy behind me even if i am first in line.
You ask too many questions on where I am going.
You act so arrogant, most of the time you are malice-friendly...asking me to seat beside you, getting my number and telling stories about your Pilipinee gfs.
Hello car pool! Now I can have my background checked so I can get approval to ride your car. I will be holding on to my certificate everyday so police will not catch us. I will only ride with my colleagues, not friends nor relatives.

If ever you plan to car pool, don't be a fool. Follow all the RTA requirements so you won't get pulled. Got it?!

Only in Dubai.

1 comment: